Reason to Book with us:
Morning Desert Safari Dubai
Escape the skyscrapers and crowds of Dubai and head to the desert with this adventure trip. During Morning Desert Safari Dubai, ride over the sand dunes in a 4×4, try sandboarding, watch a falconer demonstration, and enjoy a camel ride or upgrade to a private vehicle.
Morning Desert Safari Dubai Deals
150 AED / Person
Pick up via 4x4. 45 Minutes Dune Bashing and more. All-inclusive.
Morning Desert Safari + Quad Bike
300 AED / Person
Standard Package with 20 minutes of Quad biking self Drive. All-inclusive
Private Desert Safari
800 AED up to 5 Persons
Standard Package Private Vehicle only for you family. All-inclusive
How to Book? Morning Desert Safari
Contact Us 24/7 Chat Support
Morning Desert Safari Dubai Brief Overview
First thing in the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel and head to the Dubai desert in a 4×4 Land Cruiser. We will leave behind the skyscrapers and unusual buildings of the city to enter the calm and natural beauty of the desert. After adjusting the tires of the SUV, we will begin to plow through the dunes at full speed so that you can feel the excitement on each slope. We will get lost in the kilometers of sand aboard this 4×4 to combine adventure and nature in the same experience.
To complete our Morning Desert Safari Dubai, we will try a unique experience: sandboard. This practice similar to snowboarding has the particularity of being done on the sand, surfing the dunes on aboard. You will love it! Afterwards, you can choose between walking or taking a camel ride. Contemplating the vastness of the desert from the back of this animal is a unique experience.
Choose your Thrill Level?
Upon Booking your morning desert safari, you can choose the level your trill you want to get in the desert. If you are a real adventure seeker you can choose the hard and long dune bashing. If you are a faint hearted person you can choose the medium or low level.
This activity is not recommended for pregnant ladies, people who have back pain problem and infants.
We do pick & drop for this tour from your hotel. Some hotels and places far from the main Dubai city for example Al Barsha South, Jabel e Ali, Qasar e Sarab and Bab al-Shams Resort, DIP and eastern side or Al Barsha are subject to availability.
For all our services, we follow all the SOPs provided by U.A.E. government and all our drivers and tour guides are regularly checked for Covid-19.
Type of Desert Safari Dubai
Explore the desert of the United Arab Emirates. The morning Safari in Dubai, begins when you are picked up from your location in a 4 × 4 Land Cruiser, and we take you out into the desert, to begin with a 40-minute Dune Bashing session, in the High Dunes of the Dubai desert.
When you have experienced the roller coaster in the desert, you will have the opportunity to sandboard ski in the dunes. Sand Skiing is an entertaining and unusual sport for people who love speed. You can also ride a camel in the Red Desert, which is an unforgettable experience.
Morning Desert Safari Dubai Overview
Pick & Drop
Morning Desert Safari Dubai Inclusions, Exclusions, Price and Timings
- Adults (Above 9 Years) = 150 AED / Person
- Child (From 3 to 9 Years) = 135 AED / Person
- Infant (Under 3 Years) = Free
- Private Vehicle = 900 AED
- Cash to the Driver
- Online via Paypal
Top Selling Tours
Evening Desert Safari Dubai
150 AED / $45 Per Person
Evening Desert Safari Dubai includes 45 minutes of Dune Bashing, Pick & drop, Camel Ride, Belly Dance, BBQ Dinner and Much more.
Camel Trekking Dubai
250 AED / $72 Per Person
Camel Trekking Dubai includes 45 minutes of Camel Ride, Sandboarding, Dune Bashing.
And much more.
Abu Dhabi City Tour
150 AED / $45 Per Person
Abu Dhabi City Tour includes Pick & Drop, a 5 to 6 hours sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi including Grand Mosque, Date & Carpet Markets and muc more.
Overnight Desert Safari @
350 AED / $96 Per Person
Overnight Desert Safari Dubai includes 45 minutes of Camel Ride, Sandboarding, Dune Bashing.
Overnight stay in desert camp, and much more.
How to Book? Morning Desert Safari Dubai
Contact our 27/7 Chat Support
Tips For Your Morning Desert Safari Dubai
- Wear Comfortable Clothes
- In the Morning, there is a bit cold sometimes. So bring warm clothes too.
- Not Included, Buffet Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast is not included in Morning Desert Safari Dubai
- Avoid Flip Flops, Do Not wear flip flops for this tour.
- Pregnant women, infants, and people with back pain issues are not recommended for this tour.
- Focus on instructions that will be given to you by your driver.
- Book in advance, for better seating options.
Good to Know
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It’s Better to Book, 48 hours before the tour date so you can get the best services.
- In Morning Desert Safari there is no Entertainment program, Lunch, or Breakfast.
- All the prices are applicable per person only.
- If you want to cancel the trip, inform us 24 hours before the tour date. On tour day you have to pay.
- If you want to reschedule your trip, you must do it 24 hours prior to the day of the tour. No charges will be deducted. The rescheduled date of the trip must be made within the same month.
- Pregnant Women, Old Age Citizens, or the ones who have a heart problem or any back pain issue are not recommended for the dune bashing part of this tour.
- Kids up to 3 Years are Free of Charge, above 3 years the same price will be charged as an adult.
- Prices are subject to change without further notice.
- We hold the rights on allocation of seating as per the availability.
- All the shared transfers are managed on SIC / Sharing with other Tourists unless requested and confirmed for the premium services.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the rare event of an accident.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Kids under 6 months are not recommended for this tour. For Kids above 6 months it’s 100% safe and secure. Yes, Camel Ride is available. You can book it on booking time or you can ask the driver to provide you the camel ride there. Quad biking is not included in Standard Package. But you can book your morning desert safari with quad bike tour. Yes Sandboarding is included in morning safari tour. There will be no extra cost or charges. No, Breakfast is not included in Morning Desert Safari. Morning Desert Safari will cost you 150 AED per person in sharing basis. Or 900 AED for up to 6 people in a private vehicle. Morning desert safari tour is designed for people who can’t go in evening.
Is Morning Safari safe for the kids?
Is camel Ride available on the Morning Safari tour?
Is Quad Bike included in Morning Safari Dubai?
Is sandboarding included in Morning Safari Tour?
Is there any breakfast in Morning Desert Safari?
How much morning desert safari cost?
What is morning desert safari?
Kids under 6 months are not recommended for this tour. For Kids above 6 months it’s 100% safe and secure.
Yes, Camel Ride is available. You can book it on booking time or you can ask the driver to provide you the camel ride there.
Quad biking is not included in Standard Package. But you can book your morning desert safari with quad bike tour.
Yes Sandboarding is included in morning safari tour. There will be no extra cost or charges.
No, Breakfast is not included in Morning Desert Safari.
Morning Desert Safari will cost you 150 AED per person in sharing basis. Or 900 AED for up to 6 people in a private vehicle.
Morning desert safari tour is designed for people who can’t go in evening.