© 2012 All rights reserved
Developed by Majestic Tech
1) The price and / or reservation of the services that make up the tour are subject to modifications without prior notice when there is an alteration in the services, modifications in costs or in the expected exchange rates, for reasons not attributable to the parties .
2) All amounts paid before the definitive confirmation of the services are received as a reservation. The final confirmation of the respective services and prices will occur with the issuance of tickets and / or service orders and the corresponding billing
3) Credit operations must satisfy the requirements set for them. Failing that, the interested party must complete the payment of the balances within the terms and conditions established in the contract.
Accommodation in the hotels mentioned in the itineraries or others of the same or higher category, occupying single, double, triple rooms, etc., according to the chosen rate, with private bathroom and taxes. Meal regime as indicated at each opportunity. Visits and excursions mentioned. Transfers to and from the airport, terminals and hotels, when indicated. The expected number of days of accommodation, taking into account that the day of hotel accommodation is computed from fifteen hours and ends at twelve hours the next day, regardless of the arrival and departure time and the full or fractional use of the same. The duration of the tour will be indicated in each case, taking the day of departure as the first day and including the day of departure from the destination as the last day, regardless of the departure or arrival time on the first or last day.
1) Extras, drinks, laundry, tips, boarding fees, service fees, VAT and other current and / or future taxes, or any service that is not expressly indicated in the service order issued by DTCM.
2) Stays, meals and / or additional expenses or damages caused by cancellations, delays in the departures or arrivals of the means of transport, or for unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the company.
3) Food en route, except those that were expressly included in the programs.
4) Expenses and interests in credit operations.
Desert Safari Dubai Company reserves the right to make any passenger leave the tour at any point in the same, whose conduct, way of working, state of health, or other serious reasons in the opinion of the company causes danger or inconvenience to passengers. remaining travelers or could spoil the success of the excursion or the normal development of the same.
For trips abroad, it is necessary to comply with current legislation in each case. It is the inexcusable responsibility of the agency to inform reliably and with sufficient anticipation about the requirements demanded by the immigration, customs and health authorities of the destinations included in the tour, being the sole responsibility of the passenger to have the personal documentation required by the authorities mentioned above.
1) In case of withdrawal of credit operations, the amounts paid for reports, administrative expenses, stamps and interest will not be reimbursed.
2) In the case of withdrawal that affects services firmly contracted by the agency, their reimbursement will be subject to the contractual conditions under which the respective companies provide their services. In all cases of refunds, the agency may retain the price of the expenses incurred plus the commission of 10% of the services contracted with third parties.
3) In situations of epidemics, pandemics and / or health and / or climatological issues and / or of an exceptional nature, the service-product providers and / or the corresponding authorities may determine the cancellation and / or rescheduling and / or or cancellation and / or modification of the services; Faced with this situation, the Tourism Agencies undertake to carry out the specific procedures required by the passenger / tourist / user before the suppliers in order to try to mitigate the negative consequences, but keep in mind that said prerogatives of changes, cancellations, returns, are exclusive responsibility and attribution of suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental companies, motorcycles, travel insurance, etc., and the agency cannot interfere in aspects that are alien to its business ”)
The provisions of the previous point apply. Notwithstanding this, in these cases only the proportion of the price corresponding to land services (hotels, boarding houses, excursions) determined by the organizer will be refunded according to the modality in which the service providers operate.
The right conferred on the client by the tourist services contract may be assigned or transferred to other people up to 30 days before the departure date, provided that the prescriptions of the carrier, hotelier or service provider do not oppose it. In the assumptions that the passengers are of different ages (older – younger), the price will be adjusted according to tariffs. In all cases of assignment or transfer, Elite Adventure Travel and Tourism Company may receive a surcharge of 10% of the agreed amount.
1) Desert Safari Dubai Company expressly declares that it acts as an intermediary in the reservation or contracting of the different services linked and included in the respective tour or reservation of services: hotels, restaurants, means of transport, or other providers No However, the responsibilities of the company, whether it intervenes as an organizer or travel intermediary, will be determined in accordance with the provisions contained in the International Convention Relative to the Travel Contract approved by Law No. 19,918.
2) Desert Safari Dubai Company is not responsible for events that occur due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, weather phenomena or events of nature that occur before or during the development of the tour that prevent, delay or in any way hinder the total or partial execution of the services promised by the company, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
1) Elite Adventures Travel and Tourism Company reserves the right, for technical or operational reasons, to totally or partially alter the daily order and / or services that make up the tour, before or during its execution.
2) Unless expressly stated otherwise, the stipulated hotels may be exchanged for others of the same or higher category within the same urban nucleus at no charge to the passenger. Regarding these variations, the passenger will not be entitled to any compensation.
3) Elite Adventures Travel and Tourism Company may cancel any tour when any of the circumstances provided for in Art. 24 of Decree No. 2182/72 are configured
4) Once the trip has started, the suspension, modification or interruption of services by the passenger for personal reasons of any kind, will not give rise to any claim, refund or refund.
Any question that arises due to the celebration, fulfillment, breach, extension or termination of this contract, may be submitted by the parties to the resolution of the Arbitral Tribunal of the Argentine Association of Travel and Tourism Agencies and / or the Arbitral Tribunals that work in their Regionals. In case of submission of said jurisdiction, the contracting parties are subject to and accept all the conditions established by the Arbitral Tribunal Regulations.
This contract and, where appropriate, the provision of services, will be governed exclusively by these general conditions, by Law No. 18,829 and its regulations and by the Brussels Convention approved by Law No. 19,918. These general conditions together with the rest of the documentation that is delivered to the passengers will make up the Travel Contract established by the aforementioned Convention.